Do you feel like you haven’t reached any goals lately? Do you want to set one or multiple goals that are actually achievable in the near future? Then this list of life goals is perfect for you. Some goals are easy to achieve, others will be a bit more challenging, but with the free printable goal planner and the right motivation, you will reach your goals!
This ultimate goal list will inspire you to reach a new goal and feel awesome about yourself. This list contains goals you can achieve in a day, a week, a month, or a (few) year(s), and there is a huge variety, so anyone can find a goal that fits them perfectly.
At the end of the list, you find a free printable goal planner that helps you reach your goals.
*This post contains affiliate links, meaning; if you click through and make a purchase, I receive a small commission without extra cost for you, for more information read here*
100 + life goals list
Social (Family & friends)
- Host a dinner party
- Make a family tree
- Plan a getaway with friends or family
- Make a family photo album
- Call someone at least once a week
- Visit extended family
- Surprise someone with something homemade
- Set a (bi) weekly date for quality time with your spouse
- Go on a romantic vacation
- Get to know each other through games
- Make a dream come true for your spouse
- Make a list of everything you love about your partner
- Accomplish a goal together
- Save 100 dollars
- Save 1000 dollars
- Save 10.000 dollars
- Make a debt repayment plan
- Spend no money on unnecessary things for a month
- Cancel memberships you don’t need
- Create a budget
- Improve your credit score
- Go to therapy
- Learn meditation
- Start journaling
- Learn a new language
- Learn to use positive affirmations
- Read a book every month
- Learn to set boundaries
- Make a list of things you’re grateful for
- Learn mindfulness
- Buy a home
- Make a cleaning plan
- Make a Pinterest Home board for inspiration
- Follow a DIY home tutorial
- Create a place you can relax in
- Decorate your dream home
- Plant a vegetable garden
- Donate unwanted things to charity
- Complete a fitness challenge
- Learn to plan your meals
- Try a new sport
- Learn to manage stress and anxiety
- Learn to sleep better
- Get a health check
- Walk 10.000 steps every day for a month
- Figure out what foods are good for you
- Don’t drink alcohol for a year
- Eat breakfast every day
- Increase your physical strength
- Go vegan for a month
- Improve your posture
- Improve your communication skills
- Negotiate a raise
- Get a promotion
- Set healthy work boundaries
- Get a new certification in your field
- Start a business
- Learn speedreading
- Make a study tracker
- Make a motivational list with reasons why you study
- Learn a creative skill
- Complete a doodle challenge
- Start a bullet journal
- Learn to play a music instrument
- Write a book
- Make a mood board
- Make Scarfs, plushies or something else for charity
- Make a quilted blanket
- Make a triptych painting
- Create your own recipe
- Write a song
Travel and adventure
- Visit another country
- Visit another continent
- Visit 10 countries
- Visit 25 countries
- Visit 50 countries
- Visit 3 continents
- Visit a famous landmark
- See the northern lights
- Go on a cruise
- Go backpacking
- Climb a mountain
- Try an extreme sport
- Go on a road trip
- Make a travel journal
- Make a travel photo album
- Take a random flight
- Volunteer abroad
- Travel for a full year
- Explore another culture
- Travel through a foreign country by train
- Do 10 things in your home country you haven’t done before
- Travel solo
- Make a self-care plan
- Set a weekly date for self-care
- Use a self-care planner
- Learn to appreciate yourself
- Unfollow people that don’t make you happy
- Detox from social media
- Take a mental health day
- Celebrate a small victory
- Book a family photoshoot
- Get to know your kids through a game
- Teach your kids a creative skill
- Teach your kids how to cook
- Make a schedule for your kids
- Make a keepsake blanket out of old clothes from the children
How to set goals and achieve them (SMART)
To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
When setting a goal, be specific about what you want to accomplish. Ask yourself the following questions;
Who is involved?
What do I want to accomplish?
Where is it located?
Which resources do I need? Which obstacles do I need to overcome?
Why do I want to reach this goal?
A goal needs to be trackable, so you know how close you are to reaching your goal.
A goal needs to be realistic and achievable. Do you have the right skills and resources? If you don’t possess those skills or resources, consider what it would take to attain them.
Is this goal worthwhile to you at this time? If not, you might want to pick a goal that is more relevant for you at this moment.
A goal needs a realistic deadline. When do you want to achieve your goal? Do you have enough time to complete your goal in the given time frame?
How to stick to your goals
With the SMART plan, you should be able to reach your goals, but you also need to be motivated enough to stick to your goal plan.
This is where the ‘why’ comes in. Remind yourself why you want to reach a goal. Write it down and keep reminding yourself why this life goal is important to you.
Another way to stick to your goals is by rewarding yourself. Reaching a goal is already a reward, but when the finish line is not in sight any time soon, you can reward yourself after a few steps.
Free goal planner
The free printable goal planner helps you reach your goals. Decide what goal you want to accomplish, then write down 3 steps you have to take to reach your goal.
The goal planner is available in A4 and A5 PDF format, and you can download the planner for free if you sign up through the banner below.
You will also gain access to all the other free resources in the VIP library.
*By signing up you agree to receive a newsletter every other week, for more information read here*
With this goal-setting plan, you will be able to reach your life goals. If you feel discouraged at any time, take a look at your goal plan and remind yourself why you want to reach your goal.
Keep motivating yourself, but remember there will also be days when things are not going as planned, just pick up where you left off when things are going better.
Good luck with reaching your goals!