The positive illustrations and quotes I made this month on Instagram you’ll find here in a round-up post. Including a little information about the images. I would love to hear what else you would like to see illustrated.
It’s okay to show emotions.
I find it such a shame that we live in a society where people think showing emotions is weak. There is something so beautiful in vulnerability, so show those emotions. ❤
In honor of world mental health day.
Your mental health is more important than all the other things we worry about as humans. Yes we need to make money, and yes we want good grades, things and more, but if you don’t take care of your mental health these things will disappear anyway.
I hear it all the time; I need to make money. Sure you do, but who is going to make money if you have a severe burn-out? Balance is the key. You can work, study, have a social life if you set healthy boundaries, and balance your life. You just need to figure out what works for you, and if you have trouble with that, find a life coach, friend or therapist to help you. ❤
Positive quote: Things to remember.
This positive quote reminders for you to remember on dark days!
- You deserve to take up space. You really do! You are on this earth for a reason even if it doesn’t feel that way all the time.
- You are not broken. We often think we are broken or something is wrong with us, but we are not broken. We are the way we are for a reason; it helped us survive in the past. Luckily we can change patterns and learn to heal.
- You can start fresh anytime. We can decide to change who we are and what we do at any time, we just have to want it bad enough.
- You are not your emotions. Emotions are fleeting, they come and go. If you feel sad a lot, it doesn’t mean you are a sad or negative person.
- Everyone has flaws. You are not the only person with ‘flaws’. Big change that what you see as a flaw someone else admires about you. Nobody is perfect, and that’s okay.
Forgiveness is a powerful thing
Most of the things I feel guilty for aren’t even my mistakes. I always have to tell myself,’ you were a kid, it’s not your fault,’ but even if something is your fault, you make things right, and you forgive yourself. Forgiveness is a powerful thing if you have trouble with this; try writing yourself a letter.
You are human, not a robot.
I hate it when ppl say ‘ be positive ‘ or ‘ feel happy.’ I’m human, I won’t feel positive all the time, and that’s okay. Feeling sad, angry, ashamed are human emotions too and should also be felt❤