A daily routine is essential for your (mental) health, a meal plan can be a helpful addition to your routine.
Having a meal plan can help you stay organized and healthy. If you take a few minutes each week to decide and write down what you will eat, it’s more likely you will eat more healthy foods.
You can even decide to meal prep for a few days or the entire week.
Related: Free printable planners to help you live your best life.
What’s a meal planner?
A meal planner is a template you fill in with the meals you will eat during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also room for snacks. With a meal plan, you don’t have to think about what you eat after you came back from a long day at work, it’s already filled in for the week ahead.
Benefits meal plan
- It takes you roughly 10-20 minutes to plan your meals for the week
- You can make a grocery list at the same time and do groceries for the week ahead.
- You can make a balanced meal plan so you get all the vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbs, and fats you need.
- A meal plan keeps you motivated to eat (more) healthy.
- You don’t have to decide what to eat last minute.
Related: Free printable grocery list
Free printable meal planner
Sign-up below to gain access to the VIP library where you can download the Meal planner and many more resources.
Example of a meal plan
You can fill in the meal planner with your own personal meal plan that fits your calorie intake, diet, and food preferences.
Try it out, and let me know if the meal planner helps you bring more structure in your life!
You will be able to download the free meal planning template after you signed up for the newsletter, you find the meal planner in the resource library. Everything inside the library is for personal use only.