The free printable 2020 calendar is here, ready for you to print and use. This year the calendar has a motivational quote at the bottom that will inspire you every month again.
If you don’t want to print the calendar you can use it in an app like GoodNotes.
How to use the free printable calendar
Here are some ideas about how you can use the calendar.
- Birthdays. Use the calendar to track birthdays.
- Daily planning. Plan your day, week or month ahead to stay organized.
- Food/groceries tracker. Plan your meals and groceries and keep track of your food intake.
- Expense tracker. Use the free calendar to keep track of your bills and expenses.
- Homework tracker. Track homework assignments and deadlines.
- Health tracker. Keep track of your health and symptoms that you want to discuss with your doctor.
- Fitness tracker. Use the calendar to schedule your workouts and keep track of your fitness results.
- Goal tracker. The motivational calendar is perfect to track your goals. whether you want to set a goal for a month, 6 months or a year. Stay on top of your goals by tracking your progress.
Inspiration: self-care tracker
If you need help with the calendar feel free to reach out to me through the contact page and I’ll help you as soon as I can! You can download the free calendar below.
Inspiration: Free printable planners
I love to know how you’re planning to use the free printable 2020 calendar, let me know in the comments!
©The free printable 2020 calendar is intended for personal use only and may not be shared (on a site) or resold without my permission.