Ultimate homemaking bundle 2018
*Sale is over*
We all know how hard it can be to balance your home life, work, and your health, but luckily I found something that can help you do it all and so much more.
It’s called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. This wildly popular bundle comes around just once a year (this is its 6th year!) and it’s only available until Monday night.
If you’re ready to organize and declutter your home, learn to balance your many roles, be a more intentional mom, and put delicious meals on the table faster and easier, then you will definitely want to pick up this bundle for just $29.97 (pssst… it’s worth over $3,680!).
*Disclosure: Some links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Read my full disclosure policy here*
Take care of yourself (total value = $187.96)
- Mental Health Masterclass by Faith Hawks ($29.00)
Create a DIY treatment plan to help you manage your mental health and take your life to the next level
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: How to Nourish Your Soul with Good Books by Haley Stewart ($7.99) Find the right books for your self-care
- 100 Coloring Pages: For Every Occasion & Every Age! by Lindsay Bartelt ($20.00)
Get lifetime access to coloring resources for every month, season, and most major holidays!
- Comprehensive Brush Letter Practice Guide by Olivia from RandomOlive ($32.00)
Make beautiful brush lettering with printable traceable practice pages, great for those stressful days when you want to wind down!
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbatis ($49.00)
No more stress about what to wear, This book will help you, stressfree!
- Healthy Moving Focus Class Bundle by Jen Hoffman (49.97)
Cultivate focus, clarity, and concentration through fun exercises and flows
But that’s not all; you will get all these amazing products:
Value: 129 products worth $3,687.47
Contents: 62 eBooks, 34 printable packs & workbooks, 3 membership sites, 30 eCourses, videos & audios
Recipe & Printable Count: 441 recipes & 3,100 printables
You will receive all this for the special price of $29.97, only available until April 16th so get your bundle today!
Let’s look at some of the products in this lovely bundle
- Create Coping Skills Champions at Home by Janine Halloran ($49.00)
Discover the steps you need to take to teach and practice coping skills with your kids at home
- So Many Littles, So Little Time: Worn Out Mom’s Guide to Mothering Little Ones by Amy H. Roberts ($7.99) How to make meals, bedtime, and your everyday life less stressful.
- 12 Months of Simplified Living: Printable Calendar Subscription by Stephanie O’Dea ($47.00)
Discover 16 different motivations for accomplishing work around your home
- Motivated: Caring For Your Home When You Don’t Feel Like It by Hilary Bernstein ($9.99)
Discover a full month of honest encouragement, real-life tips, and practical checklists to help you finally get rid of clutter and create a home your family will love to live in.
- Let’s Make Meal Planning Simple: Complete Meal Planning Guide + 1 Week Pre-Made Meal Plan by Christine White ($12.00)
Create a master list of meals and simplify your meal planning process
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37.00)
Calm the chaos and live a life you love.
- Brainbook: Bullet Journaling Your Way to a More Organized Life (Starter Package) by Kalyn Brooke ($27.00) Discover everything you need to know about bullet journaling
- Blog Boss! Profitable Blog From The Start by Chelsea Clarke ($145.00)
Everything you need to know to confidently create, launch, run, market and monetize an income-earning blog
I jumped up when I heard of this bundle. I especially enjoy the printable calendar that comes with this bundle, You can print it out and color it, it’s very relaxing and it’s nice to have a beautiful and unique calendar hanging in your home!
It doesn’t matter if you are a newlywed, a new mom or an empty nester, this bundle comes in handy for everyone!
This bundle is great for:
- Managing your time
- Making your house a home
- Learn to schedule self-time
- Starting a business from home
- Newly married couples
- practicing faith
- Moms with young children
- Empty nesters
- Moms with mental illness
And so much more! This bundle is for everyone and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If you’re not convinced yet, hear for yourself what people think about last years bundle!
Homemaking Customer Testimonials from Ultimate Bundles on Vimeo.